|| SPP/Indicator 14 |||Resources |||Contact Us ||
WiPSO Survey - About the Survey
The Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction (DPI) is committed to identifying and responding to the needs of students with disabilities. To that end, it is necessary to document the post high school outcomes of students with disabilities, and to use that information to make programming and planning decisions to improve education and transition services for students, and ultimately improve post school outcomes.
The Wisconsin Post School Outcomes (WiPSO) Survey is a web-based process that provides a framework that both the State Educational Agency (SEA) and Local Education Agencies (LEA) can utilize to collect and analyze the outcomes of exiters, and to identify areas of strength and weakness in preparing students for adult life.
- Assesses former students' current participation in independent living, postsecondary education and employment, as well as high school employment and IEP planning.
- Includes a 8 - 12 minute telephone interview with former students; includes four open-ended questions
- Can be used by any LEA, any year and over multiple years (data will be maintained on the website).
- Allows for immediate data entry and retrieval for LEAs.
- SEA and LEA have access to the same data and reports.
- District Demographics Table - District population and respondents by Gender, Ethnicity/race, Disability and Exit Reason
- District Data Sorts - Sort all survey response choices and open-ended comments sortable by demographics
- District Summary Report - one-page auto-fill summary of major outcomes
- District Report Starter - All survey questions and three tables of major outcomes by demographics
- District Indicator 14 Report - Indicator 14 results sortable by demographics
- District Data Use Toolkit (DUT) and Facilitator's Guide - PowerPoint (pdf) of state and district outcomes for survey participation year
- District Longitudinal Data Reports - major outcomes by survey year.
Welcome | About the Survey | Using the Website | Creating a TIP | Indicator 14 Report | Survey Instruments | Statewide Reports | Acknowledgements | Usage Agreement | SPP/Indicator 14 | |
© Wisconsin Post High School Outcomes Survey